Re: Well little Johnny baby

It is mildly diverting getting you to display your own foolishness, but

> it isn't exactly what you would call mentally stimulating so I think > that I'll just go to bed. > > Goodnight, and don't get too upset about that nasty Trevor and all his > lies, take a vallium and sleep it off.

Gee, these comments have certainly added to interesting and worthwhile debate on the matter. I not really interested in your bed habits and I'll leave the drug taking to someone else.

Reply to
John - Melb

Enjoy being considered a "low act" by the likes of you ?

Certainly.

Reply to
John - Melb

ut.- Hide quoted text -

Well let's see now.

I've worked out that you're comfortable with an anti-gun zealot ranting about guns and gun owners on aus.electronics, but get all upset when an alternative view is posted on the same forum.

I've worked out you're the sort of person who makes inane allegations about a persons sexuality if you disagree with them on a political issue.

I've worked out you're an advocate for the unnecessary use of drugs such as Valium.

Have I missed anything?

Reply to
John - Melb