Re: Jaycar fathers day flyer

[snip]

Our local Tandy store sells Tandy, DSE, and Jaycar stuff.
I can't say I've noticed any of that toy crap stuff in there.
But they do have a wall full of digital cameras and phones. :-)

Because they wanted to continue servicing the local computer market
for requisites and peripherals, they stayed with Tandy/DSE when most
of the other Tandy outlets in FNQ went over to some other chain.

Cheers, Phred.

--
snipped-for-privacy@THISyahoo.com.INVALID

Re: Jaycar fathers day flyer

Tandy = DSE.

Re: Jaycar fathers day flyer

[snip]

Close, but no cigar as far as our local store goes.  There still seem
to be subtle differences in the way they handle things like catalogues
and specials from "Tandy" and "DSE".  But I take your point in the
general context of ownership of the brands.

Cheers, Phred.

--
snipped-for-privacy@THISyahoo.com.INVALID

Re: Jaycar fathers day flyer

I haven't seen a Tandy specific catalogue or specials in years so I can't
comment there but the product line is identical.
We could look at Tandy store stocks from our POS and vice-versa so
internally at least there was no difference.
There are still a few independant agents for Tandy and DSE in some regions I
think, and they may stock other items.

Re: Jaycar fathers day flyer

Okay.  I think that's what we've got here.  That would explain it.

Cheers, Phred.

--
snipped-for-privacy@THISyahoo.com.INVALID

Site Timeline