Product Design FAIL! - Page 3

Re: Product Design FAIL!

So it is written. :-)

Loved the "Outtake time!" Dave.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Product Design FAIL!

Are those all the meters you are reviewing?  I'd be interested in the
results.

Cheers

Re: Product Design FAIL!

5 of them, yes, in the $100 shootout. Some others I already have reviewed
(Flukes 87, 28, Agilent, Gossen, + 5 x $50 ones), and some are just old
meters I had lying around.

Dave.

Re: Product Design FAIL!

  I hope you are not declaring those as candidates for a 'line-up'.

At least not as references for their model.

Re: Product Design FAIL!

Hey Dave, you really do seem to have a talent for starting shitfights.

Re: Product Design FAIL!

Quiet!  You're getting AlwaysWrong excited.

Site Timeline