Design fail

I guess somebody thinks all that two's complement stuff in the data sheet is nothing to worry about.

--
RoRo
Reply to

That's no failure. The display is in Kelvin. :)

Reply to
pimpom

That's the front entrance to the IPCC headquaters.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

"Robert Roland" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

That pic is faked, the display is slightly at an angle, the writing is straight. ciao Ban

Reply to
Ban

Nah! It is absolute proof of Global Warming!

Reply to
Robert Baer

:-)

Reply to
pimpom

In that case, it's -154 degress C or -254 degrees F out that day. Better stay indoors.

--
RoRo
Reply to

No, the temperature sensor is very close to the building's security safe. There is a couple of thieving crooks in there, with a blowtorch, trying desperately to get the thing open.

The evidence is there. Why hasn't someone called the cops? Jessica Fletcher? Quincy?

--
Adrian C
Reply to