OT hotmail

My hotmail comes up as blocked and they want my phone no to recover it or they have a page full of questions ending with wanting my credit card details I do not know if it is a scam. I tried my laptop and it does the same. Do they have a phone number in au?

Reply to
F Murtz

Sounds like scam to me. Why not re register a new account and see ?? Or better yet just ask 'em ! (hotmail that is)

Rheilly Phoull

Sounds like a scam. Feed it with garbage and see what happens.

Otherwise just dump hotmail.

Reply to
swanny

Scam tell them nothing but you knew that

--

Reply to
atec77