How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes? - Page 3

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

You could, of course, build a chicken gun...

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Someone already has:

http://www9.sbs.com.au/theworldnews/region.php?id10%4845&region=7

I think that episode of Mythbusters must have aired on pay TV a while ago.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

Aired on SBS last night .......
Conclusion:
damage caused by a frozen chook is the same as the damage caused by an un
frozen chook

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

"Richard Freeman"

**  But a 120 mph, 9 kg  flying pumpkin is worse than either.

     Bears thinking about .....

...........   Phil

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:32:30 +1100, "Phil Allison"

What are they thinking about?

Probably more than you Phyllis.

Mike Harding

Re: Who are the real losers here ? (was Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?)

"Bazil"

 **  Bazil  -  you are person of rare insight.

.........   regards,  Phil

Re: Who are the real losers here ? (was Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?)

With the quick application of Ockham's Razor: "Bazil" = "Phil Allison"

Re: Who are the real losers here ? (was Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?)

as are you dude,

TC,

BB

Re: Who are the real losers here ? (was Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?)

Yes I did. I thought it was misguided, naive and clearly
written with a lack of knowledge of it's subject matter.

Mike Harding

Re: Pis off Wog Scum

"Caliban"

 **  So you are an evil Nazi pig as well.

**   ROTFLMAO  !!!

 We really found out what a pathetic POS  "Caliban"  is.

...............  Phil

Re: Pis off Wog Scum

What's this "we" business? You hearing voices Pill?

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

As a *WAY* more interesting exercise in what you won't be able to do anyway,
why not consider a way to track all these planes like an ATC and display it
on a PC?

BTW, do your kids enjoy watching the planes?

Ken

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

take up fishing on the weekends.

Re: How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

weekend.
rifle
find
I'd hate to think what you all do on the motorways. You must realize that
those of us in America who took all the flak from Australians over our
political and military choices can now safely assume the Australian mental
health industry took some hush money sometime after they discovered lithium.
It's embarrassing to look at this, as you make the best of our trolls look
like complete and hopeless punters! Smile, you're on Idiot Camera 4000 miles
away...

Accident occurred - Spitfire plounged into the exit connecting

tennis court and the park. We were playing tennis and the visibility was no
good,
a kid put some LEDs on his plane and intend to fly it like a Blackwidow, but
it was
interfered by our tennis court lightning. There are trees along the tennis
court, but
there is a 5 meter openning at this exit. I am poised to design my robot
that will
defend this 5Width*10Height meter openning. Any intruding planes will be
shot
down with glue filled watergun to disable the blade and cotton wires to drag
it to
the ground.

Any tricks to calculate the height, velocity and direction of a flying
vehicle with a
single 2MP image sensor and some computing devices?

the
the

Re: Accident occurred - Spitfire plounged into the exit connecting

Idiot

Re: Accident occurred - Spitfire plounged into the exit connecting

It's lucky you don't know how to achieve this. If anyone told you how to do
it, it's also lucky that you would not understand them.

Re: Accident occurred - Spitfire plounged into the exit connecting

Okay, so now we're well and truly off with the cuckoos......

Re: Accident occurred - Spitfire plounged into the exit connecting

If you are really worried about this (I can see it could be a problem),
ask your council to erect some netting to prevent the planes getting
through.

Matthew

Re: Accident occurred - Spitfire plounged into the exit connecting

"Matthew Gunn"

**  Under the  "Air Navigation Orders",  section 95.21,  part 4.1

A (untethered) model aircraft shall not be flown:

(a) unless visibility permits continuous visual contact by then operator
with the aircraft or

(b)  in cloud

Part 4.2:

A model aircraft shall not be flown.

(c)  within 30 metres horizontally or at any height over any group of people
or occupied building;

(d)  at a height exceeding 300 feet above terrain unless the flight takes
place within the confines of a ( Department of Aviation approved)  model
aircraft flying area.

I very much doubt that any council has given permission for such an
*illegal*  activity as the idiot OP alleges.

Site Timeline