BO: Electronic sign 8rows x19 characters

Textron electronic sign ..

has 8 rows of leds x 19 characters. each character is made up of 5x7 individual LEDS. on the back it has what looks like a 9 pin male socket and a 15pin female D socket..I assume it attaches to a PC somehow .. the

9 pin socket has only two wires on it while 15 seems to have a lot

Maybe if someone knows about this unit and can elaborate it be appreciated ..

in the end if no one wants it complete I dismemeber the unit at take all the 5x7 LED displays out (I think they are all in sockets ..anyone for $2 each and would take all the 152?

see pic

mc