How to find out the height and speed of the RC planes?

You are a humourless d*****ad

Reply to
UhU

why chuckles you almost hadan independant thought

Reply to
UhU

Right. I see. I just wonder how you are going to explain to the parents of some kid killed by a RC plane out of control due to a f****it operating an interference device.

I just hope you are really only the 8 yr old kid that yøur post implies

David - who cannot believe there are pe>

Reply to
quietguy

You could, of course, build a chicken gun...

Reply to
Bazil

Not enough valium today sunshine?

Reply to
Bazil

"quietguy"

** As usual - you see as less than a blind person .

** That is utterly asinine. At any R/C model flying field there are dozens of "interference devices" capable of shooting down a model in flight - ie all the radios owned by the other modellers present. If the modeller's all stick to basic precautions regarding their use of radio frequencies this event is reduced to a fairly infrequent one - ie less than one RFI induced crash per meeting.

However, radio interference ( from another modeller) is the second most likely cause of a model pounding into the ground at high speed. The most common reason for crashing is failure of something in the model, the R/C gear or pilot error. There is usually one or more of these per meeting.

A R/C model headed for a crash has an ENORMOUS amount of territory available to do so in - a million square meters at least. The chance of the model striking a modeller at the moment of reaching the ground is very remote, since one of them occupies less than a single square meter - plus they can move out of the way.

Flying R/C model aircraft are typically *very* fragile objects made from balsa framework covered in tissue or plastic sheet. If you accidentally trod on one it would be instantly wrecked.

Strangely, the most dangerous type of model aircraft BY FAR are the control line type - there are several fatalities each year round the world due to them ( in particular the motor) impacting a spectator or competitor. Either the line breaks sending a 200 + kph solid balsa missile straight into the gathered spectators or someone misjudges and walks into the path of one doing circuits. The risk of injury and to life from control line models is so high that in the USA (at least ) liability insurers refuse to cover such accidents.

............ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Some vile arse bandit Pig from Perth puked:

** Clearly - that criminal f****it "Sea Squid" did not get the message.

He kept coming back for more after ignoring it .

** The arse bandit Pig from Perth takes sides with criminals again.

Comes naturally to human garbage like him.

............ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

message.

just

Phil,

By just going over the same boring ground time after time isn't going to prove a thing Phil except that you are indeed an irritating prick with far too much spare time on his hands. Well at least one free hand. We all know where the other one is :P

If you are going to try to insult me Phil, why don't you come up with something original for a change. You're such a boring old fart.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Some arse bandit Pig from Perth spewed:

** The simple truth about the Rutmaniac is as insulting as it gets.

He had better hope that his appalling character and private activities do not become known to too widely.

............ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Gee Phil, you are f#&king pathetic.

BTW - I got a visit over the weekend from one of the Marist "Old Boys". Didn't bring his baseball bat or threaten me like you had suggested. Actually a very decent fellow and friendly type. So what happened to the threat that the "Old Boys" were coming to "fix me up"? Sounds like you must have farted again Phil.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

"Alan Rutlidge

** Really - I reckon I am spot on about you actually.
** Yawn - more dumb lies.
** Produce the post - lair.
** Yawn.

** Produce the post - liar.

What a really desperate piece of shit.

He had better hope that his appalling character and private activities do not become known to too widely.

............. Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Its rather ironic fill that you try to transfer your sick and debased inclinations to others , why don't you stop wasting oxygen and finish the whole thing ? .

Reply to
chuckles

Speaking from experience eh fill. to late for you so nice of you to offer this advice even if your motives are purely selfish .

Reply to
chuckles

Haha - "hadan"?

Taking five seconds to read and correct what you have written before sending will prevent others thinking you are in kindergarten.

Reply to
Caliban

Someone already has:

I think that episode of Mythbusters must have aired on pay TV a while ago.

Reply to
Caliban

As a *WAY* more interesting exercise in what you won't be able to do anyway, why not consider a way to track all these planes like an ATC and display it on a PC?

BTW, do your kids enjoy watching the planes?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

take up fishing on the weekends.

Reply to
nickv

Reply to
valiumboy

Aired on SBS last night ....... Conclusion: damage caused by a frozen chook is the same as the damage caused by an un frozen chook

Reply to
Richard Freeman

tennis court and the park. We were playing tennis and the visibility was no good, a kid put some LEDs on his plane and intend to fly it like a Blackwidow, but it was interfered by our tennis court lightning. There are trees along the tennis court, but there is a 5 meter openning at this exit. I am poised to design my robot that will defend this 5Width*10Height meter openning. Any intruding planes will be shot down with glue filled watergun to disable the blade and cotton wires to drag it to the ground.

Any tricks to calculate the height, velocity and direction of a flying vehicle with a single 2MP image sensor and some computing devices?

the

the

Reply to
Sea Squid