shorted zener - how to find voltage

I'm working on an old NAD receiver (7240PE) that has a shorted zener diode in the power amp section. How can I figure out what voltage to replace it with?

Just in case somebody out there actually has a schematic, it's D434. :)

--
dstromb
Reply to

Any markings on it? What is the voltage rating of the following filter capacitors? What is its regulated voltage feeding current to?

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre