Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Help locating componants needed
- Mark Kelepouris
May 5, 2005, 1:08 am
rate this thread
Can anyone help me locate in Aus. an LM2578AN (Switching regulator) and a
TIP131 Darlington transistor ?
I've tried Farnell, who can ship from US for $30 (yeah great!)
and the Wes and RS online pages seem to go nowhere.
Radio parts dont have them nor does Rockby.
They're used in a 24 volt battery charger (a new unit will cost $260) I
need to keep the unit as original.
Thanks for any help.
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » speaker wire to RCA phono connector-- can this be used for power purposes too?...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair