Re: Help Needed

Hi all,

> > When formatting the nand flash , Where the Bad Block information was > stored and How the bad block information was preserved? Please clarify > my query > > > Thanks

To clarify your query yourself: Most people posting to this news group are wanting help. If you want targeted efficient help then make a meaningful post. Example good subject: "Bad block info on nand flash". Example bad subject "help wanted", or even worse but very common "plz help". Most people will not even bother reading your post.

Regards, Richard.

    for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051 & PIC18 * * * *
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org