adapter help needed

Need some help from guys who've been around this kind of stuff for awhile. I have a coax chassis fitting which takes a UG-536B/U plug. I need to get some kind of adapter to go from UG-536B/U to BNC. Would appreciate identification of what such a fitting would be called, and some sources where I can get one.

If worst come to worst and there isn't any such animal, I may just change out the chassis fitting to a std coax/PL-259 thing.

Reply to
RB

The UG-536B/U is a Type N connector for RG-58 style cable. Type N to BNC adapters are easy to find on the web, such as the one at

The standard MIL designation for this adapter is UG-201A/U or M55339/20-00201.

Cheers!!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

DaveM

Thanks very much. That's exactly what I am looking for. I had searched through Google, but wasn't sure what words to put in. I found a bunch of UG-536B/U fittings, but no adapters to BNC. I also found a bunch that sell only in bulk to wholesalers.

Reply to
RB