Google releases new programing language. - Page 3

Re: Google releases new programing language.

Does anyone remember "The Last One", new programming language that was going
to be the absolute ultimate. It was back in the DOS days, and came in a box
with god knows how many diskettes. I didn't actually buy it, the reviews
were pretty scathing, as they should have been. IIRC, it was written in GW
Basic   :-)

Re: Google releases new programing language.

< Counted today and 10 spam in inbox and 26,768 told where to go.>

Anyway,

Nope, not sure which one you are talking about, but I did purchase
Borland's turbo pascal and turbo C as my last two IDEs. Not counting the
visual C and viscual c++ that some one gave me to assist their efforts.

Re: Google releases new programing language.

Protel Autotrax was written in Turbo Pascal or C or a combination of
both IIRC.

Re: Google releases new programing language.

If you look at Go, you should look at Go! as well:
http://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=9&colspec=ID

Re: Google releases new programing language.

:)

Oh Dear, OOps....!

Guess they did not use the Google search engine, did they!!  Red faces
all round.

So, Sounds like 'Goo', or 'Goog', or 'ogle' might have to be 'new
name' candidates - or they could simply throw some money at the
problem...., but that would not go
down as well with their target.

-jg

Site Timeline