Openbox language

How can I set the language of that Openbox GUI to German?

Will this affect applications, as well? I'm interested in using the Libre Office in German?

hs

Reply to
H0Iger SchuIz

In Linux generally you need to set the locale if you're not using the default language, and install the relevant language packs. Libre Office has its own language packs too. I believe raspi-config is the place to start (sudo raspi-config).

Reply to
Rob Morley

That would set the language system wide, woulnd't it? I'd like to set it for a single. I'd like to leave the "pi" in English, since that keyboard layout is more convinient in the terminal.

Thanks.

hs

Reply to
H0Iger SchuIz