cupl language

I am new of this Hw CUPL language. Anyone know where I can find very simple example related PLD project of simple 8 bit D register? ( on Atmel ATF16v8 )

Thanks for help Giuliano ITALY

Reply to
giuliano

Fox ache, that's an antique job you've got there. Google CUPL brings up quite a lot of resources, this:

gives an 8 bit SR example. But don't bother with it unless you're maintaining an ancient project.

Reply to
Paul Burke

CUPL is still perfectly useful for simple PLD applications. You really don't need VHDL for a 16V8..!

Reply to
Mike Harrison

need VHDL for a 16V8..!

If your using an Atmel part, just use WinCupl from Atmel.

Check out chapter 4 of the user manual.

PS: google is your friend

Reply to
Donald

need VHDL for a 16V8..!

Thanks to all for help. I have solved my problem using the Atmel tool

Regards Giuliano

Reply to
giuliano