Some macro wallpapers of RAM circuitry that may interest

I put these scans up the other day.

You may find them interesting.

Rob

Reply to
me here

I was expecting to see magnetic core memory or mercury delay lines !!!

Reply to
glenbadd

Interesting low impedance delay lines.

But:

"All images are the sole copyright of gloaming_agnet and may not be reproduced in any form, or incorporated in any publication without my written permission."

Have you asked the pcb design owners for permission first or are these all your designs? :-)

Reply to
TonyS

I used to have a core memory board that I kept around for decoration. Sadly, I lost it about ten years ago during a house move.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter