Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

I have a 5" BWD 502 Single Beam CRO that is cluttering my cupboard.

It comes with manual and schematics.

It has stopped working , but may just need a 15pF 3kV cap to make it work.

Would suit student or enthusiast.

Will monitor ng replies till 15/7/05 and would like to drop it off at
a common meeting place - eg Geebung Polo Club Kensington.

Catch - must take (working) chart recorder off my hands too.

Re: Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

Hello,
I am definitely interested in the old CRO.

But let a local enthusiast or student take priority
over me.  If a local does take it, may I have
a copy of the schematic. I am looking for
drawing 620 for serial numbers below 7129.
I have drawing 620A for serial numbers
above 7129.  A friend of mine owns a 502
and we are having a bit of trouble repairing
a weird time base fault.

Photocopying/Postage costs will be fixed up
and postage for the old CRO if a local does
not  take it.

Regards
John Crighton
Hornsby Heights
Sydney

Re: Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

I'm interested. I'm local and could pick it up on the way home from work. I
do a few electronics projects at home and it would be good to be able to
better see what's going on. I'm not exactly struggling though so if you can
find a student who needs it give it to them first.

Michael

Re: Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

UTS in Sydney has quite a few old cro's to sell

Beware they have been used by first year students

I'll try and get  contact details for anyone interested for the guy looking
after the sale.

Alex

Re: Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

What I've been told

BWD 826 which are two channel anolog scopes with 50MHz bandwidth. Price for
these is $110.
Unfortunately we don't have any more manuals or probes.

We also have BWD 824 and 824a which are 35MHz. These are $100.
There are also some TRIOs in poor condition and 10MHz. $10 for them.

Email me and I'll pass on contact details.

Alex

Re: Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

Hello,

If you want it you can have it.
I'm in the Western Suburbs. Nominate a place and time and I can meet you.

MWP

Re: Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

Cool. Can you email me with a number? House is late thursday for you?

aus.electronics at mikesdriveway.com

Michael

Re: Free CRO to good home (Melbourne)

House? Fark I need to proof read :-)