COMM: Free workbenches

I need to get rid of my beloved workbenches (two). I am offering them free
to anyone interested and with suitable muscle and transport to move them,
before the 9th Feb. Sadly, they will not fit into my new workshop. They are
exceptionally study and very well made.

Specs:

Construction material: Box section, 1.7mm steel, 50mm square.
                                    Width: 2350mm
                                    Depth: 800mm
                                    Height: 790mm
Six legs
Under bench and over bench integrated shelves
Grey hammer-tone painted.
The benches are presently fitted with 19mm chipboard tops, but can easily be
removed (and in fact, must be removed) and replaced with any other material.
The frames are exceptionally strong and quite heavy. I would estimate that
four men would be required for removal. With suitable bench tops, they could
be used for any purpose, including: Electronics work (their present use),
wood working, general mechanical work (they'll support an engine block) and
any other use. Though the bench tops are only in average condition, the
frames are perfect.

Please contact me, if you are interested and can remove by the due date.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Free workbenches

Trev,

Could be a good idea to let people know where the benches are currently
located (I presume Hurstville) - believe it or not Australia actually does
extend beyond the city limits of Sydney :-)

Ciao

Kevin

are
be
material.
could
and

Re: Free workbenches

**Indeed. That was a serious omission. Of course, the benches are located in
Hurstville, in the Southern area of Sydney.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Free workbenches

 believe it or not Australia actually does

Thank God for that.

Re: Free workbenches

**Sold. Bugger, I knew they were too cheap.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Site Timeline