COMM: Free workbenches

I need to get rid of my beloved workbenches (two). I am offering them free to anyone interested and with suitable muscle and transport to move them, before the 9th Feb. Sadly, they will not fit into my new workshop. They are exceptionally study and very well made.

Specs:

Construction material: Box section, 1.7mm steel, 50mm square. Width: 2350mm Depth: 800mm Height: 790mm Six legs Under bench and over bench integrated shelves Grey hammer-tone painted. The benches are presently fitted with 19mm chipboard tops, but can easily be removed (and in fact, must be removed) and replaced with any other material. The frames are exceptionally strong and quite heavy. I would estimate that four men would be required for removal. With suitable bench tops, they could be used for any purpose, including: Electronics work (their present use), wood working, general mechanical work (they'll support an engine block) and any other use. Though the bench tops are only in average condition, the frames are perfect.

Please contact me, if you are interested and can remove by the due date.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trev,

Could be a good idea to let people know where the benches are currently located (I presume Hurstville) - believe it or not Australia actually does extend beyond the city limits of Sydney :-)

Ciao

Kevin

are

be

material.

could

and

Reply to
Kevin Ettery

**Indeed. That was a serious omission. Of course, the benches are located in Hurstville, in the Southern area of Sydney.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

**Sold. Bugger, I knew they were too cheap.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

believe it or not Australia actually does

Thank God for that.

Reply to
two bob