Trying to get rid of 24,000 dollars worth of last years parts and products.

Dear Group,

I have a store in Utah where my suppliers are trying to get me 2006's new product if any of you are interested call me at (801) 553-1670. I can tell you if there is anything of interest, and I will ship to you as well.

Thanks,

Justin

Reply to
Shackman013351

Cool. I need that...oh, wait...what was that?...oh, "product"... is that code for dope?

If you'd just left off the phone number you'd have won the contest for the least informative post to date... mike

Reply to
mike

Do you have any Babe Ruth bars?

Reply to