Re: CFM calculator to get rid of HEAT (TDP or WATTS)

Really interesting stuff:

> >Getting down to basics now lol... getting down to the core of it ! ;) =D > >Bye, > Skybuck. >

You are still so dumb that you will lay your fat fingers all over the circuits and ESD FAIL each and every one of them.

Somehow, I also think you have this erroneous habit of 'tweaking' your motherboard BIOS settings on every machine you ever owned.

Essentially, you qualify as an idiot, not for what you think you are taking in (learning), but for all the things you have decided to ignore.

Yet another proof is that you cross-posted this stupidity to an HVAC group. An HVAC engineering group, no less.

Reply to
TheJoker

Good thing you started it, I am glad you did.

I fokked my Pentium III 450 mhz so hard ! and it's still working hahaha !

So shove that ESD FAIL theory straight up your ass.

I disassembled it so many times, even placed it on table with fluffy stuff on it.

I literally disassembled every screw of the whole computer system, I fokked the motherboard.

I fokked the graphics card with water... It probably even spilled drops on the motherboard...

And it still works ! LOL.

It never died.

I am computering on it right now !

Check the headers and shit ! ;) =D

Goodbye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

You're a goddamned idiot.

The ESD FAIL is YOU fat fingering all your gear. Your grasp of electronics is nil.

I have a computer that has lasted for over 8 years.

That one, and all of my previous computers all still work, and NONE ever failed.

The fact that ALL of your pieces of shit have failed is absolute, undeniable proof that YOU are the dumbfuck breaking your gear.

Reply to
TheJoker

I have one computer from 1992. I have one computer from 1995 or so. I have one computer from 1999.

All three still working.

And now I have a dead computer from 2006.

So I have one computer which is now working for 19 years ! ;) :P*

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Still plugged in? Then you are a waste of electrical energy as well. I'll bet that your carbon footprint is three times as big as it should be. That too is due to your utter stupidity.

Now, idiot child, list all the ones you have broken.

It would not surprise me if the number wasn't the same as the number of times you answered your own post AGAIN in this thread.

You AND your pathetic posts are about as stupid as it gets.

Reply to
TheJoker

The fact is, you do not know the first thing about PCs.

You think that having a 800W power supply means that your computer is using 800 Watts.

That's not how it works, idiot.

Reply to
TheJoker

I know how it works idiot, it's needed for "peaks".

Real usage could however still be 600 watts or so... or 400 watts, still a lot of power and thus heat ! ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

He won't get it.

Reply to
FatBytestard

SkyBuck's Shitty, Shitty, Bang Bawx?

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

It is actually between his ears.

His skull is so thick that being so full of shit is causing his blood pressure to rise.

"Pressure going on in the case".

Bwuahahahahaha!

Reply to
The Great Attractor

It does not get any more stupid than you are.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt