can anyone help me about msp430?

Correctextraction of the photoplethy smography is
one of the primary procedures to measure the oxygen saturation in the
pulse oximeter.
if anyone can  give me some example code ?
thanks!

Re: can anyone help me about msp430?

I too have looked for this information but came up with little more than
graphs, and not very detailed ones at that, so gave up on the idea of
building my own pulse oximeter, gathered buying one for <US$200 might be a
better option. Be nice to hear if you do find any useful information though.

James

Re: can anyone help me about msp430?

thanks

but I wantn't get a  pulse oximeter  . I need it for  preparing  a
paper .
if  you find any useful information  please tell me
snipped-for-privacy@sina.com

thanks
dylbit

Site Timeline