who can help me about CIC filter

  1. cic filter contains integrators and differentiators. And the data in integrators have got to overflow. But it seems that setting a MSB for the integrators in every stages, and you could not care about the data overflow. But when i use the module function as the MSB in every integrators and simulate the system with Matlab, the result is strange and not the one that i want to get.
  2. Matlab 7 contains cic filters model. But each time i use this model, error message will come out and tell me that "Sample-based inputs are not currently supported in 'Maintain frame rate' mode for CIC decimation filters".

I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you! (If you have the answer, please mail to my E-mail. Thanks again)

Reply to
littlepeter