Australian electronics

If this is who you represent. No wonder you don't know what you are talking about ae was a poor second rated publication at the time i never wasted my time reading a second book. You just copy other peoples work and can't get that right

Re: Australian electronics
Who is this directed to?

Re: Australian electronics

Who is this directed to?

--
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions

Re: Australian electronics
Phill someone he is a sarcastic fool i don't want to associate with the likes of him. I have been doing electronics for more than 50 years. I now have zero tolerance to fools like he

Re: Australian electronics
Phill someone he is a sarcastic fool i don't want to associate with the likes of him. I have been doing electronics for more than 50 years. I now have zero tolerance to fools like he

Site Timeline