My history

I have been designing and building various devices from a multi channel mix er with all the hardware to hold an outdoor concert. I also have origional laser lights etc. My last project was a 1000 watt ultralinear twin channel valve amplifier. All the work i have ever done was my own i used magazines like eti for insp iration only many articles had serious errors in their calculations. And so me magazines their products were at a standard i wouldnt waste my time buil ding. I am fully self educated learnt the hard way. Now got spreadsheets an d the like. Making it much easier to design a piece of equipment. I was wil ling to share some knowledge but not now a few idiots has changed my mind.

Reply to
womby1954

All that and you still can't get your puctuation and spelling right and what is with the = at the end of each line?

--
I call shenanigans on all theistic religions
Reply to

My spelling is just fine it is the keyboard it is dyslexic. Anyway whats the big deal about a typo you twit. Get over yourself mr perfect. NOT

Reply to
womby1954
1000 watt valve amps have always been plugged into a very large alternator. I couldn't state how many amps the pair draw it was just a number when i built them. Just not important enough to remember. Then could someone out there tell me the biggest amplifier that has been built?
Reply to
womby1954

Ask Trevor that is the business he is in.

Reply to
F Murtz

They weren't there until you replied.

Reply to
Clocky

Anyway the 1000 watt pair i built you need quite a few speakers to take the wattage. Not to mention the transformers i just built it not interested in the manhandleing of it. I think the transformers are over 90kg each. The biggest valve amps were used to transmit am radio signals 20000 not uncommon i think 40000 was about the biggest. Could be why they went to fm radio.

Reply to
womby1954

Yea browser is showing hypertext puntuation

Reply to
womby1954

You are using googlegroups - please don't.

Get a real Usenet UA, find an NSP, and do it properly.

Cheers, Gary B-)

--
When men talk to their friends, they insult each other.
They don't really mean it.

Noticed that here too. ;-)

Someone should be checking the configuration of their newsreader and it's not the OP.

--

Xeno

First they ignore you,
Then they ridicule you,
Then they fight you,
Then you win.

Mahatma Ghandi
Reply to
Xeno

I'm so pleased that you've decided this group isn't worth your time.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~

How Chinese! State a big number but don't actually measure ...

--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~

That or the facts that solid-state components are lighter and FM has far superior fidelity.