working sources.list?

Can someone tell me what I have to write into the sources.list that
konnte in Release-Datei nicht gefunden werden (falscher Eintrag in
sources.list oder missgebildete Datei)" anymore? Sorry, the my Raspi
writes German.
Thank you,
Steffen
Reply to
Steffen Bendix
Post the current contents of /etc/apt/sources.list *and* of every file in directory /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
Reply to
Dirk
This is the content of the sources.list:
deb
jessie main contrib non-free rpi # Uncomment line below then 'apt-get update' to enable 'apt-get source' #deb-src
wheezy main contrib non-free rpi deb-src
jessie main contrib non-free rpi deb [arch=armel]
resilio-sync non-free
This is the conent of /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
btsync.list collabora.list raspi.list rpimonitor.list
Steffen
Reply to
Steffen Bendix