Viewer/editor for fillable PDF documents

Is there something for Raspbian similar to Apple's Preview that can
view and edit fillable PDF forms? I'm using Preview on an old iMac
right now, but it's buggy and won't save changes reliably. The default
pdf viewer on the Pi seems to be xpdf, which won't fill in the blanks
at all.
Thanks for reading,
bob prohaska
Reply to
bob prohaska
I'm not sure if they do pdf forms, but try Evince and Okular. Both are in the standard repo, so install with apt/apt-get. Furthermore I saw this which has a free version which apparently does both acroforms and XFA forms, but the installation is not as easy, probably:

Reply to
A. Dumas
Foxit Reader works on my (Ubuntu) desktop machine.
Reply to
Rob Morley
Both are installing, I'll give them a try.
Thank you!
bob prohaska
Reply to
bob prohaska
Doesn't seem to be available, at least by the name foxit or foxit-reader. The other two suggestions installed, I'll give them a try before looking further.
Thank you!
bob prohaska
Reply to
bob prohaska
It's not in the repository, it's a download from their website, a self- installing binary. I'd not noticed that before, or had forgotten; it's a rather Windows-y way to do it, but it's a good bit of software, available in 32- or 64-bit Linux flavours, Windows and Mac.
Reply to
Rob Morley
Not available for Raspbian (or Debian).
Reply to
A. Dumas
Of course, I completely forgot the different architecture. Maybe we could encourage them to build an ARM version.
Reply to
Rob Morley