PCI related documents

I would like to know more about configuring PCI.Could you suggest some documents which would help me.I would like to know details regarding configuration read and write and the mechanism used to configure PCI using the configuration space.

Reply to
jpvarkey

Ayon kay snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

hi, config read/write: those are trasactions initiated by the bus master to read/write from/to a pci card on the bus, like knowing who's in, whats its Device ID, Vendor ID, etc. for more info: try PCI Specification Manual and/or the book PCI System Architecture by Mindshare.

-k

--
Reflections of fear makes shadows of nothing.
Reply to