reload kernel module without reboot

Hi,
i have the pitft adafruit touchscreen display and randomly the thouch
stop working. I have try all, but without any reason.
With reboot all work correctly. I whould reload kernel module that spawn
/dev/input/touchscreen without reboot entire system. Is possible?
This is my lsmod
Module Size Used by
i2c_dev 6027 0
joydev 8879 0
stmpe_ts 3587 0
snd_bcm2835 18665 1
snd_pcm 73475 2 snd_bcm2835
snd_seq 53078 0
snd_seq_device 5628 1 snd_seq
snd_timer 17784 2 snd_pcm,snd_seq
snd 50998 6
snd_bcm2835,snd_timer,snd_pcm,snd_seq,snd_seq_device
evdev 9950 3
uinput 7096 1
fb_ili9340 3451 7
fbtft 27708 1 fb_ili9340
syscopyarea 2869 1 fbtft
sysfillrect 3305 1 fbtft
sysimgblt 1829 1 fbtft
fb_sys_fops 1141 1 fbtft
i2c_bcm2708 4990 0
8192cu 528365 0
w1_therm 2559 0
spi_bcm2708 5137 0
lirc_rpi 6646 3
w1_gpio 3465 0
wire 25680 2 w1_gpio,w1_therm
cn 4636 1 wire
lirc_dev 8181 1 lirc_rpi
uio_pdrv_genirq 2958 0
rc_core 16932 1 lirc_dev
uio 8119 1 uio_pdrv_genirq
What is the procedure to reload touchscreen input dev?
Thanks in advance!
Reply to
writethem