Pi Zero WI F

Can the brains of the group provide any more information on this addition to the pantry?

looks like the Zero now has almost everything.

--
 RoboHak - okay, the patch isn't broken, but my brain
           apparently is

Not the much faster CPU or the 1 GB of RAM or the ethernet port or the 4 USB ports or the full-size HDMI port or the A/V-jack. If those are what you need.

Reply to
A. Dumas

I'd prefer a Pi Zero EP. Wired Ethernet and PoE.

Dave.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

There's a reasonable short summary and comparison with other RPi models here:

martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
org       |
Reply to
Martin Gregorie

But they are twice the price (Yes I know, I'm hopelessly frugal). Micro wifi dongles are 1.33GBP on Ebay.

Is anyone still stocking the basic zero?

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Wot? Normal zero's now in short supply? I have a slow burning project(*) that doesn't need WiFi or rotten teeth (but would benefit from Ethernet and PoE). I can probably come up with other non-wifi projects as well. Do I need to stock up?

(*) Controller for the wood burner/boiler linked to the thermal store and may expand to include control of the oil boiler as well.

Dave.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice