Pi/2

Egoman. (Who I think are the ones who produced the original batch) They make Red Pi's for the Asian market - my guess is that it's just too expensive to ship them from the UK back there... (After all the components have alredy come from there...)

I guess they're onto Pi v2's now too, but I only have an older v1 (I'm in the UK)

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

Just to add to this - personally, I'd support a local company, when at all possible - so if in the US, then Adafruit amongst many others. Yes, it may cost a but more than importing, but at least you're keeping a local company going - one that will give you support and that actively develops products/projects.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

Amazon or Adafruit may be better for shipping costs.

Reply to
Charlie