My homemade portable RPi 2

Hi,

Since 2013 I've built several versions of a portable RPi's. The last one is a RPi 2 (the HDMI port of the RPi 1 suddenly ceased working, so I ordered a RPi 2):

Previous models were more rudimentary:

Believe or not, I've been using the portable RPi 1 as my main computer for one year. Well, I use a very efficient "anti-conventional-desktop" environment on Raspbian (Ratpoison, GNU Screen, keynav...) where most tasks can be done without GUI, and keyboard-only. But in fact I've been using such environment for many years, even with powerful computers. Anyway, now the faster RPi 2 makes some things easier!

Regards,

--
Marcos Cruz
http://programandala.net