HOW2 mobile, headless-rPi connect to LAN-printer?

Er, that's a strange IP address - or was it a typo?

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com
Reply to
Woody

No, that's why he was called a clueless f****it.

Reply to
Tony van der Hoff

I saw a lovely clip on NCIS where 'Abby' is saying 'we have his IP address',. and it was something like 168.34.72.363....

rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge. ? Erwin Knoll
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In films and TV IP addresses are usually done like that with at least one impossible part, presumably so that they are certain not to be a genuine one.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ahem A Rivet's Shot

192.168.0.45:9100 would make sense however
--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire
alan@adamshome.org.uk
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Alan Adams

which possibly suggests that the abusive comment was actually about a typo?

And we all do thse!

John

--
John Williams, now back in the UK - no attachments to these addresses!
Non-RISC OS posters change user to johnrwilliams or put 'risc' in subject!
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Williams (News)