RISC OS Events

I have created a Google Calendar of all public RISC OS Events which may be of interest to anyone (thinking of) using RISC OS on a Pi.

-- from Tim Hill who welcomes incoming email to tim at timil dot com.

  • Share in a better energy supplier:
  • Share in cheaper ethical telecoms:
  • Have a genuine & spam-proof address for Usenet
Tim Hill

How VERY silly to make such a page which cannot be displayed on RISC OS!

Richard Torrens. News email address is valid - for a limited time only.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats
and more!
Reply to
Richard Torrens (News)

Tim

Thanks for the support around MUG events

--
Experience the future using ARM Technology - BeagleBoard -xM, Cortex
A8 and RISC OS 5.21.

Using !Netsurf on RiscOS with no Java script it gives the alternative of an HTML only page:

I assume that the JavaScript in !Netsurf is not advanced enough to cope with the JS page.

Alan

--
alan.dawes@argonet.co.uk
alan.dawes@riscos.org