Apple IIe Aztec C65 and Related Apple IIe Programming Posts Coming Soon to Raspeberry Pie

Hello Raspberry People,

With the amount of cross-posting that has been occuring, I think it might be a good idea to reciprocally include this newsgroup in my future Apple IIe-related and Aztec C65-related product announcements, and programming discussions.

But I thought I'd just get some feedback before I cross-post topics that have little to do with Raspberry Pie, and more to do with Apple Pie.

I will be making these product announcements a little later today or possibly tomorrow and I would like them to be seen properly in related newsgroups. I have lately been led to believe that this may be one of those Apple IIe related groups. But if not, for example, I would not post my product announcements into the MS-DOS newsgroups even though the Aztec C65 cross-compiler runs in MS-DOS and the new utilities for the Aztec C toolchain are MS-DOS programs (with the occasional 32-bit Windows program thrown in.)

Having said that, in lieu of feedback before I make my announcements in a few hours, I will follow whatever lead the users of this group have been able to demonstrate to me up to now.

Up to now, I think this must be an Apple IIe related newgroup.

For anyone who uses google groups, I should note that I use a news reader on my local machine and it provides me information on new newsgroups like this one, so I personally don't need to see the further messages from Raspberry Pie in with my Apple IIe related posts in the Apple II groups unless they are Apple II related.

I do realize of course that we are just having fun and I am certain I have made my point clearly. DO send me private mail if you don't want to respond publicly, or just want to yell at me in private..

Thank you very much,

Apple II Forever!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Buckels

Sorry if I offended anyone by mis-spelling Raspberry in my Subject Line on my previous post. I fin Apple II a little easier to spell.

Thank you very much,

Apple II Forever!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Buckels

You spelled "Pi" incorrectly too. This is not a spelling (or any other kind of) flame.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Some of us would argue that you misspelled "Apple ][e" as well, but that's being needlessly pedantic! 8-)

(From left to right, the computers on my desk are a G4 Macintosh, a Raspberry Pi, and an Apple ][e. Which reminds me, my Vulcan controller has a stuck bit, anybody know where I can get the parts to fix it?)

-- Dave Althoff, ][. /X\ _ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. *** /XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _ _____ /XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /X\ /XXXXX _/XXXXXXX\__/XXXXX\/XXXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\_/XXX\_/\_/XXXXXX NEW! When emailing this account, include the 'canonical magic word' in the body of your message for a quicker response.

Reply to
Dave Althoff Jr.

On Tue, 21 May 2013 03:42:22 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (Dave Althoff Jr.) declaimed the following in comp.sys.raspberry-pi:

How can you afford to shoot it?

Dennis Lee Bieber

Would you happen to be related to Justin Bieber? 8o)

Bill Garber

Bill Garber

On Wed, 22 May 2013 02:17:52 -0400, "Bill Garber" declaimed the following in comp.sys.raspberry-pi:

Not to my knowledge... He's from Canada, my bunch is Michigan (in truth, my side considers Owen Bieber -- UAW -- to be the black sheep)

Dennis Lee Bieber

To some extent it may be possible to substitude newer parts, What bits do you need?

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to