Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone with expierience in cell phone PCBs please contact me asap.
I have an LG Optimus Slider android phone that has a burned out diode just inside the board behind the charger port. I will forward a pic of the board upon request, but am trying to find someone who...
1
1

White "fungus" around a ni-cad
What exactly is it and what , if any, damage does it do to anything adjascent/ same box. Thurlby DSA524, digital scope adaptor From 1987 . Nickel dendrites like Tin whiskers ? Went to use it for the...
14
14

connect a large wire to a car's temperature gauge
Hi. I want to use a car's temperature gauge and sender in order to measure the temperature of the water going through an installation at home. The reason is that if it works, this setup would be...
2
2

More Avast Woes ... ?
I've just got back from a vacation, during which time this machine has been on, so presumably updating as normal, and now I've got problems with my email connection, and again, it seems to be Avast!...
6
6

Old Pioneer schems ...
Hi all Anyone by any chance got schematics for an old Pioneer unit type DC-X55Z ? Only need the bit around the output hybrid and its power supplies, I think. The hybrid has audio going in at both...
4
4

Clavia Nord Stage 76, Swedish electric piano
Anyone know of any technical documentation, in English preferably, to dismantle safely, if nothing else
5
5

How do variable-speed 3-phase motor drives actually work?
Greetings, group. Where I work, we repair several different types of variable-speed 3-phase motor drives. All of them I've seen so far have very similar circuitry. The main power-control module...
17
17

Servo amp repair
First of all, I don't expect I'll be able to get a definitive answer because of the limited information I'll be able to give, but here goes. I have a Fadal CNC mill that had in it a servo amp that was...
18
18

Grundig AM/FM portable "Transistor 305" troubleshooting
I would like to ask for help once again with the repair of my own personal old radio. I started this project almost a year ago, and it's been on the back burner since then. But I had a little free...
65
65

Digi-Key's Scheme-It
1
1

Omron SSR G3NA-240B
I'm using this Omron SSR in my homebrew spot welder-documentation here: I blew the switching IC in the unit, overloading the welder while doing some heavy duty spot welds during rebuilding of my...
1
1

Sharp 52" LCD TV fluorescent repair?
How easy is it to replace the fluorescent bulb that illuminates an older LCD tv? Can any general guidelines be given, or would I require a special manual?
1
1

Senility caused caused questions.
I am ashamed I have to ask this. On a 120v AC cap start 1 hp motor, would the run windings have the highest resistance? Again I am assuming that the cap would be in series with the start winding and...
2
2

Camera: the mending of
Simply opening up the camera and letting it sit is not going to dry it out. You need to put it in a warm place, in a bag with silica gel or rice for a few days. That might fix it.
3
3

Vox AD120VT
Where's a hagiogolotre when you need one. Do you really need to take the pa apart just to test the valves. Is there a Jim Crow for this job, to avoid dismantling? plastic screwdriver to wedge between...
16
16