Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Where can I get this old style mouse?
Did you reply?
10
10

Re: completely nonserviceable power supplies
I agree. Can you determine where your voltages need to be and just "insert" them from a known good supply? The equipment shouldn't care where the DC comes from as long as it's there. Lenny
3
3

Re: Has anyone here had any experience with the charger for a 24V EV Global ebike?
device. I wish people would put info in info area. My title stops at, charger for a 2 ..... ??? Greg
1
1

built in electric oven stopped working
my electric oven has just stopped working thought it was the fuse as the ignition and the clock both not working either - changed that and still nothing, checked the main fuse but that seems ok any...
13
13

No name 1/4 inch jack sockets
First time I've come across non-standard pinning. Moving contact and static contacts swapped over. Came in because the bushes were breaking off at the body . This was a Korean Leem combo Replaced all...
1
1

90 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Idle Air Valve Motor
I know this sounds stupid........ but I can't find this thing to save my = life. =20 When I turn the ignition 'on' there is clearly a solenoid chattering in = the middle of the engine, between the...
5
5

camera image way overexposed (almost gray-white)
hi there, my Konica Minolta DImage Z2 is giving grey white images on LCD & in the resulting images (but the LCD menu interface appears normally full color) , & very intermittantly the LCD photo image...
2
2

Brother CS-80 sewing machine bobbin winder not winding.
I don't know much about sewing machines but this does not seem like a complicated problem.Here are the pictures of the problem: The symptom is when you maually engage the bobbin winder assembly on the...
21
21

How to remove freezing colour left side in 42 samsung lcd tv?
How to remove freezing colour left side in 42 samsung lcd tv but right side is okay.
1
1

Sony Home Cinema ...
Don't suppose anyone UK - side has got an HCD - S800 (or possibly a 500 ?) that they've scrapped out for a bad laser or blown up audio ICs or a blown PSU, kicking about up the corner of the workshop...

JVC 55" Rear-projection TV
Our 18 year-old rear projection TV (JVC 55" Letter-box) has finally failed... or not quite... the blue sweep only, dips dramatically in the upper middle of the screen making for some garish looking...
28
28

Fender Stage 1000, 2005 or so
With 240V mains and no load the mains Tx is saturating with , not too intrusive laminations buzz, with a current draw of .34 amps , normal? Tx seems adequate size for this combo In for "stuck" tuner...
4
4

Blaupunkt Car Radio Cassette mechanism
Greetings one and all, Has anyone successfully repaired a Blaupunkt cassette mechanism? I have 2 here at the moment. One in a Blaupunkt SQR32 "Toronto", and the other in a Delco from a 1986 Pontiac...
1
1

Spooky Timer Switch Stuck
I had an Intermatic wall timer switch for ten years, except I removed it a bit last year trying two versions of which were either too sensitive in the summer or not sensitive enough in the winter....
3
3

CRT question, partly curiousity, engineering wise
OK, whether the field is retiring me or the other way around is irrelevent. But I have been pretty much the foremost expert on three tube PTVs in at least this state for some time. Of course you see...
16
16