NEC C4328 LIYS and D1474

The DeskJet power boards I mentioned on July 2 each has a three pin compone= nt which appears to be a transistor. One is a TO-220 case marked NEC C4328= LIYS. The other is a TO-220F case marked with a stylized M and D1474. Ne= ither is mentioned in any of the old data books here and Google failed to f= ind a datasheet. Any ideas about them.

Thanks, ... Peter E.

Reply to
Peter Easthope

Thanks, ... Peter E.

+++++

2S prefixes

Reply to
N_Cook

They are probably 2SC4328 and 2SD1474 - it is common convention for Japanese transistors to omit the "2S" prefix.

2SC4328 - NPN, 5 amp, 30 watt, 100 or 150 volts (substitution list is ambiguous), 120 MHz, low saturation voltage (under .5 volts). 2SD1474 - NPN, 6 amps, 40 watts, 60 volts, high hFE (min 300, max 2000), 30 MHz.
Dave Platt

Thanks. That will help. The DeskJets are due for attention again, ... Peter E.

Reply to
Peter Easthope