Subject Author Posted Replies

Realistic STA 740
Hi, I am from Poland. I am looking for a realistic sta 740 amplifier diagram. Please contact me.
4
4

Component idenification
Gentlemen, Having put together a dim bulb tester for current-limiting purposes and fired up the faulty 'scope, this component gets hot. I'm not really sure what it is, though and there are no markings...
21
21

Samles SSW2000 inverter early limit (2023 Update)
I've got an SSW2000 repair that seems to be turning into a science project. The customer bought it cheap off Kijiji. It didn't 'go'. I found all 10 of the 30A automotive fuses blown, suggestting that...
4
4

Sony TCD-D3: compatibility question
I am trying to find out if a TCD-D3 with a charger for the European market, a ACP-D30, will be compatible with a charger for the North American market, the ACP-D3U. I don't see why not, they are both...
1
1

Scope keeps blowing fuses
Hi all, So my main analogue scope, a Tek 2465A, has gone faulty. Keeps blowing main fuses (the 2A one on the rear panel). I opened the case and found two RIFA caps that had obviously blown, so...
58
58

Radio Shack Weather Cube
Bought one in excellent shape. Worked great for about a month, then developed a buzzing background noise in the audio - but you can still hear the weather reports. Just annoying. It's been sitting on...
6
6

Re: Help: Toshiba VCR-No owners manual M-6550
???????, 26 ????? 2002 ?. ? 15:45:11 UTC+3, Tim Schwartz: Can you give me foto DX-900 service manual?
2
2

Winfing a High Ratio Transformer
Sorry using GG, I have newsreader problem after updating Thunderbird, I haven't solved yet. In a thread about a low impedance transformer for a Q meter, it was suggested two cascaded two 10 to 1...

Fiber brush for circuit boards
Chemtronics makes a flux remover that comes with a small brush that attaches to the can for spot application and cleaning. This brush is *very* stiff and is not affected whatsoever by any solvent that...
8
8

Fluke schematics/service manual
I have a chance to buy a Fluke 289 "as-is" for a hundred bucks U.S., but before I buy it, wonder if a schematic is available for it. I sent Fluke an email and they sent me the calibration manual...

Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop- wired ethernet nonfunctional
I have been using a Dell Inspiron 1545 for years at home. For Internet, I've always used the wired connection via cat5 cable to the router without issue, that is until recently. This morning, I seemed...
7
7

Coincidence or did I fix this battery charger?
My neighbor asked me to look at the battery charger for her leaf blower. It was dead, no lights came on and the battery wouldn't charge. I don't have electronics skills but I guess I could take it...
2
2

Meyer Sound 833 problem
I have a Meyer Sound 833 control unit on my bench. It has a weird fault that appears to centre around a 15kHz oscillation that affects one channel, directly, but is bleeding through to the other...
8
8

Re: Yamaha Clavinova w/Rumbling Sound (2023 Update)
I have the same problem on a C 430. I’ll be playing either quiet or loud and then a hear A rumbling noise that kind of trails off for a bit and then comes back. Did you ever find out what the root...
4
4

Canon Pixma 237 amber LED always ON
My Canon Pixma 237 has its light (the one in a triangle) always on. It comes on the moment you plug in the mains and nothing seems to work. it does not even initialize and no button works or respond...