Re: Hang about guys, I just realised (remembered) why I never started using Thunderbird before. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT?

For users of older Macs, I recommend MacSOUP and a subscription to News.Individual.NET

(No connection other than as a happy customer since about 2001)

Reply to
Liz Tuddenham

[snip wrong instructions]

There's a human-written guide here that ought to get you on the right track:

These AI text-generators don't actually understand anything they write, they're just churning out sequences of words that are likely to occur together. It's about as useful as asking your phone's autocomplete. Unfortunately, unscrupulous people have discovered that it's very easy to set up websites full of AI-generated clickbait to get people to look at ads, so it's getting harder and harder to find genuine useful information on the web.

Best, Rayner

Reply to
Rayner Lucas