Sony KV32TS35 no vertical deflection

The set has no vertical. High voltage is OK. I replaced the vertical IC, but no help. I resoldered the jungle IC and deflection plug also. I don't have the schematic for this set, but I have checked all electrolytics in the area only for value. My ESR meter is on loan to a local shop. Since I am a beginner, and don't have much experience troubleshooting vertical problems, I was hoping someone has experience with this particular model and could point me in the next direction. Thanks as always.

Reply to
Golf

Many SONY schematics are available for free download at this address. Give it a try. Good luck!

rm502