Zenith Projection TV Heaters

I inherited a Zenith PV5263RK that has sound and no video. I read a post to check the heaters. How do I check to see if the heaters are lit. Is this a visual inspection? What do the heaters look like?

If there is a newsgroup that is better suited for such a question, please let me know.

Thanks

TV Model PV5263RK

Reply to
bgreer5050

Look at the lower section of the tube. If lit you should see an Orange glow.

kip

Reply to
kip

kip ha scritto:

To identify the two heater pins check with an ohmmeter : they should read from 4 to 10 ohm.

I.

--
I.
Reply to