You might find this interesting/amusing...

Thought you might like to see this worse case scenario of a microphonic tube. You gotta click on the link:

1929 Radio With Microphonic Tube
--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Barbaphobe!

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Perfect!

Reply to
Meat Plow

He is, of course, quite wrong ! It's not a "radio" that he's playing with. It's a "wireless set" ... :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Is that you?

Reply to
PeterD

God, I wish I had a beard like that.

No, it's Bro Duke, a biker who oversees several Yahoo! groups.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck