Yamaha MM8 synth: Every 6th key dead

Hi,

Hac anyone experienced or repaired a Yamaha synth with this symptom? I suspect it might be a loose keyboard connector or something.

Thanks for comments and suggestions.

regards Geir

Reply to
Geir Holmavatn

Crumar Roadracer, 1978 One note per octave absent. due to failure in AY-1-5050

Reply to
N_Cook

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:57:37 +0200, Geir Holmavatn ??o??:

Old Korg analog synth had similar problems located on one of 4 gate boards but I seriously doubt any such architecture exists in something this modern.

Reply to
Meat Plow

A common ground for that key grouping?

Reply to