WTD: S/Ms Sharp R-9Hxx microwaves

Hi all,

I'm looking for service manuals (or at least their circuit schematics with keypad diagram) for any or all of these Sharp microwaves in the R-9Hxx model series:

R9H11 R9H11B R9H66 R9H71 R9H71B R9H73 R9H76 R9H81 R9H81B R9H83 R9H84 R9H84B R9H91 R9H91B R9H93 R9H94 R9H94 R9H94B

I will pay for copying / shipping costs. If you have them in electronic form, I can accept PDFs or nearly any format via e-mail here.

Thanks,

Wm Miller, AS-EET

11 N. Wash. St. Anderson, IN 46017
Reply to