WTD: This Sharp VCR Remote...

Would anyone have the original remote in their boneyard for a Sharp VC-H972 or similar model which uses this remote: RRMCG0173AJSA

If I can't find it I'll get a Universal, but I kinda like the original and don't have any that work in my pile of spares. And a universal is harder to find with all the functions like menu settings, etc.

This is for my personal machine, not a customer's as I haven't gotten in more than 3 VCRs to fix this whole year!

Please respond here or email me at: snipped-for-privacy@vverizon.nnet (remove the extra v and n to respond) Thanks

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver

similar model which uses this remote: