28PT4521 - Changing the TV-channel left me merely a chirping box.

Concerning: Philips 28PT4521 MD 1.1E

Changing the channel resulted as a nicely chirping, but otherwise dead TV-set.

The chirping sound seems to originate from a transformer mid-front the main PCB, approx. 150 times a minute, but for the remainder just deceased.

So, next to priers, lots of TLC and ... Need someone experienced in these sets that would help me locate the most likely culprit here and how best to mend it...

TIA Luc

Reply to
Luc V