R&S ESM500A

Hello all. I need hellp me: I purchased a R&S ESM 500A but I dont have audio and display show "err.13" "C.F.210" and "C.F. 305". The frecuency like no work. Someone tell me any about? Thank you

jcarlos

Reply to
jcarlos

Err.13 is "No listener connected, no response to SRQ" according to my copy of the ESM 500A operating manual. That would be a GPIB-related error, which is strange if you're not using a GPIB hookup. It's the same message that I see if I press DATA OUT without an active GPIB listener.

C.F.210 is "Synthesizer asynchronous" error condition (presumably an unlocked condition in the main PLL).

C.F. 305 is listed as both "Operating voltages" and "Frequency processing" errors.

I'd suggest checking the power-supply voltages to begin with. You can order the manuals from

in the UK. That's a VERY nice radio, worth taking the time to fix up properly!

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

Hello John Thank you very much by your information!!!. In next days I will receive the manuals and I will follow its advice.

Yes, That's a very nice radio!!.

Best regards Juan Carlos.

Reply to
jcarlos