WTB: HP 970a probe multimeter parts

I am looking for case parts for a HP 970a probe multimeter (1974):

I am in need of case shell and battery (all plastic parts).

Also I am interested if you have a non working unit to sell for parts.

Thanks,

Jan

Reply to
Jack

I can't help you with parts but if you do get a battery case consider dumping the nicads for Li or NiH. It will have to be a custom pack but so would the nicads at this point, and you'll have to do a custom charger. From years ago when I used one of these things at work the battery life was fairly short. good luck

Reply to
tomh

This is not a binaries newsgroup. This should have been posted on news:alt.binaries.schematics.electronic by attaching it as a GIF, JPEG, or other common image file. Then, post a message here giving the name of the post. If you try to post a binary file here, most people will never see it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So it seems!

Great to hear that you have some stuff. I sent you some e-mail regarding this post.

JMK

Reply to
Jack

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

That was my point. Most news servers delete binaries on non binaries newsgroups, so few people will see them.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida