WTB: HP-8660B parts and RF module plug-in

Hello!

I am in need of several parts to fix my HP-8660B mainframe. I need A6 (FAN ASSEMBLY, which includes also an internal PCB), A3 (INTERFACE ASSEMBLY), a ribbon cable from controller box to A3 and a metal cover (which goes over A15 to A8 modules)

I am looking also for an RF section (HP-86601A or 86602B or 86603A)

Please, let me know if you can help with any of them.

Thanks a lot!

JOSE

JVG