Wrong TV time

I have an old (late-1980's) RCA Colortrak 2000 TV operated by a remote-control or by the buttons on the front panel of the TV set. When I turn the TV on or change channels, the time is displayed on the TV screen.

I set the TV-time to match the real-time (for example, 2 PM). But, as time goes by, the TV-time progressively gets out-of-synch with the real-time. For example, at 7 PM (real-time), the TV-time is 9 PM.

How can I get the TV-time to stay the same as the real-time?

Is the clock a part of the TV or is it in the remote-control?

Gary

Reply to
gcotterl